Implementation and improvement of management systems
As a part of Consultancy and Training Center MALON GROUP, we offer you professional and comprehensive training and support in implementation, maintenance and improvement of the following management systems:
- Strategic Management systems and tools (BBS 25999/ ISO 22301, SA 8000, EFQM Excellence Model, BSC, SWOT Analysis)
- Systems based on Risk Assessment (BS 25999/ ISO 22301, BS 10500, ISO 27001, ISO 28000, ISO 14971, ISO 22000, OHSAS 18001, PN-N 18001, BS 10500/ ISO 37001)
- Quality Management or Quality Assurance systems (ISO 9001, ISO 13485, ISO/ TS 16949, IRIS, ZKP, EN 15038, ISO 29990, PN-EN 15224, AQAP)
- Welding systems (EEN 15085, ISO 3834, EN 1090)
- Environmental Management Systems (IISO 14001, EMAS, ISO 50001)
- Sustainable development (FSC CoC, ISCC, REDCert, RSPO, PEFC, UTZ Certified)
- Occupational Health and Safety Management (PN-N-18001, OHSAS 18001, SCC, SEVESO III Directive)
- Food Safety Management Systems (HACCP, ISO 22000, Codex Alimentarius, GMP+, SQMS)
- Commercial Chains Systems (BRC for Food Safety, BRC for Consumer Products, BRC for Packaging and Packaging Materials, BRC for Storage and Distribution, IFS Food, IFS Logistic)
- Good Production Practices (GHP/GMP (food industry, pharmaceutic industry, API, medical products, cosmetics, etc.), ISO 22716, ISO 15378, EN 15593)
- Management Systems for Laboratories and Inspection Bodies (ISO 17025, ISO 15189, 17065, ISO 17020)
- Other standards, systems, methods and tools (SQAS, TAPA FSR, TAPA TSR, PN-N 19001, System 5S (praktyki 5S), KAIZEN, KANBAN, FMEA, SPC, EN 1583, BS 11000)
Our services include:
- Comprehensive implementation projects
- Comprehensive projects aimed at improvement of the performance of already existing systems
- Preparation to periodic audits
- Second and third party audits (internal and external audits, audits at suppliers)
- Open and closed training
- Providing outsourced function of “Management Representative” in the area of maintenance and improvement of management systems
- Evaluation of compliance with applicable legal requirements, including the requirements related to OHS, environmental protection, food safety, personal data protection
- Ad hoc consultations
As an addition to all the activities and projects related to environment and OHS, we provide also comprehensive services that are aimed at ensuring the compliance with all legal regulations relevant to these areas.
Apart from fulfilling the regular environmental obligations, we realize also more complex projects that require expert knowledge. On Clients’ request, we can prepare the Environmental Reports, both in relation to planned investments as well as to already existing solutions. We provide also all kinds of environmental expert opinions which present the conclusions in a way that is comprehensible and understandable to its users. Through the consultancy services, training and development of appropriate applications, we help our Clients to obtain the integrated permits that are mandatory for their Organisations.
As a part of CDS MALON GROUP, we provide comprehensive OHS services. Starting with the basic responsibilities of OHS staff, through the technical support and supervision of the OHS personnel that is working in a given Organisation, to conducting different kinds of analyses and technical evaluations related to occupational health and safety.
Our activities are supported by an e-learning platform which allows the users not only to gain new competences, but also to monitor the status of e-training courses taken by the employees of a given company or institution. The platform, available at https://szkolenia.aqpsoft.pl/, is a perfect tool that can be used by our Clients as a part of the process of knowledge management.